Employment Opportunities » Commissioning (CQV) Engineer
Commissioning (CQV) Engineer
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Posted: May 9, 2019
Location: Greater Philadelphia Area
The Commissioning & Qualification Engineer will also provide support for our process design activities. This individual must be capable of working in an interdisciplinary environment as a contributing team member and independently on a wide variety of projects.
- Author startup, commissioning, test protocols for mechanical, electrical, and automated systems.
- Field execution of test protocols for mechanical, electrical, and automated systems.
- Represent the company at onsite client meetings.
- Interact with clients, managers, vendors, contractors, and colleagues of the cop may.
- Interact with a variety of departments such as Validation, Engineering, Project Management and Quality Assurance, among others.
- Provide on-site startup, troubleshooting, and engineering services support to the client.
- Provide process and instrument and control design support.
- Engineering or science degree from ABET accredited university program.
- Minimum of five years related experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Must have experience with DCS, PLC, and other automation and control systems.
- Experience in a FDA regulated environment is a plus.
- Facilities Engineering support experience is a plus.
Skills and Special Requirements/Licensing:
- Excellent attitude, attention to detail and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Excellent documentation practices.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed.
Work Environmental & Physical Demands:
- Must be willing and able to work additional or off hours on projects as required to satisfy the client's deadlines.
- Must be will and able to travel to client sites for test execution in laboratory, manufacturing, or office environments.
- Capable of working independently and within a team framework.
- Sensitive to client’s needs and demands.
- Ability to work within project budget and schedule requirements.
- Capable of multi-tasking on different projects.