Employment Opportunities » Validation Engineer
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Posted: September 9, 2020
Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Author equipment and system test protocols for manufacturing equipment.
- Execute and report test protocols for manufacturing equipment.
- Interact with clients, managers, contractors, and colleagues within the company.
Additional Responsibilities & Education:
- Excellent attitude, attention to detail and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Interact with a variety of departments such as Validation, Engineering, Project Management and Quality Assurance, among others.
- Provide on-site support to the client.
- Participation in client project meetings, as required.
- Engineering or science degree from ABET accredited university program.
- Minimum of five years related experience in equipment and systems validation within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in a FDA regulated environment
Work Environmental & Physical Demands:
- Must be willing and able to work additional or off hours on projects as required to satisfy the client's deadlines and minimize production schedule impact.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Capable of working independently and within a team framework.
- Sensitive to client’s needs and demands.
- Ability to work within project budget and schedule requirements.