Employment Opportunities » Tableau Server and Data Analyst
Tableau Server and Data Analyst
Job Type: Contract
Posted: January 22, 2020
Location: Boston, MA
- Implementation experience with Tableau sever including upgrades. Migration experience from Tableau server to Tableau online plus.
- Hands on experience with Tableau server / site administration & development
- Success with implementing SDLC processes on Tableau server.
- Experience with TSM and batch scripting.
- Expert knowledge of server and site configuration and security best practices.
- Strong competence in data modeling and data visualizations in Tableau.
- Proficiency in Oracle sql and good understanding of dimensional models.
- Design, build, and support the Tableau Server environment to ensure stability, functionality, and security, including collaborating with server and network administrators
- Complete/automate tasks such as upgrades, maintenance, adding users, and scheduling refresh extracts
- Monitor, forecast, and address utilization patterns and any performance issues, building a knowledge base and supporting users and Tableau developers
- To develop reports and dashboards, work closely with requester to understand how best to answer questions with available data
- Develop detailed data reports using complex SQL and/or Tableau, and improve processes through innovation, including by reducing manual work by others
- Implement Tableau Server architecture changes