Employment Opportunities » HelpDesk Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Posted: July 9, 2019
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Diagnose and resolve computer related issues for business customers using Windows and other enterprise related Software and operating systems.
- Support our managed services offerings such as Hosted Exchange, VoIP, Network Monitoring and Backup Administrations.
- Bring problems to quick and stable resolution.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Operating System, MS Office, Printer, Mobile, Backup, Connectivity and other common IT issues that may arise.
- Coordinate hardware break-fix process.
- Maintain strict security standards and detailed logs of events.
- Provide status reports to Manager with duties achieved over specific timeframes.
- Escalate and remediate customer reported issues.
- Identify and escalate system issues.
- BS/BA degree in Information Technology and or MIS (Management Information Systems) is a Plus
- Proven experience working with Microsoft and PC Hardware (Apple OSx experience a plus).
- Demonstrated or clear potential to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Two or more years of employed Computer Support experience and administrative support of IT Systems.
- Must have effective written/verbal communication skills and effective internal/external customer relations skills.
- Have a can do attitude with a take ownership approach.
- A+ Certification is a Plus
- Microsoft Certified Professional or equivalent certification is a Plus
- Installation, configuration and maintaining systems on a business network.
- Apple or any other certifications a Plus.
- Windows PC Hardware knowledge, basic setup, cabling, and testing.
- Microsoft Suite Experience in the Enterprise environment with Domains and Networks. (e.g. Windows, Office, Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, Group Policies).