Employment Opportunities » REMOTE - Systems Administrator & Support
REMOTE - Systems Administrator & Support
Job Type: Full Time
Posted: March 30, 2020
Location: South Jersey Area
The major operating systems we support are Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server (2008, 2012) and we offer support for Mac OS X/Unix/Linux so those skills are a plus.
We also work with Cisco products, SonicWall, and a variety of NAS/SAN solutions. We work with a variety of backup software solutions including Veeam and ShadowProtect.
- Candidate should feel comfortable taking live customer calls and troubleshooting/problem solving on the fly.
- Candidate should have the ability to work with customers at their location as needed with supervision and should be able to represent us in a professional manner.
- Candidate should have excellent teamwork skills and be able to work in a fast paced, fun environment that promotes working together and learning.
- All candidates are expected to go above and beyond in providing outstanding service to our customers.
- Some entry level certifications will be required to remain in good standing.
- Project Implementation work will be assigned as necessary to encourage learning new skills and developing customer service expertise.
- Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.