Employment Opportunities » .NET Software Developer
.NET Software Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Posted: March 29, 2019
Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Develop applications in a Microsoft .NET environment using Visual Studio .NET toolset.
- Database design and knowledge using Microsoft SQL Server and IBM System I Database
- Microsoft IIS configuration and support
- Ability to work with management, business analyst, developers and users in a team oriented fashion
- Ability to prioritize tasks. Meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment
- Report development using Crystal Reports or equivalent
- Some travel required
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer Science or Related Field. Or Equivalent.
- At Least 4 years of software design / development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent with XML, Web Services, .NET CLR, and Active Directory.
- Experience with Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, SSIS, T-SQL and Database Security
- Additional experience using WPF, WCF, WF, C#, VB.Net and Silverlight would be a plus
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools and Data Warehouse design (especially Business Objects) would be a plus
- Experience with SharePoint, SharePoint Designer and Office integration would be a plus
- Experience with IBM System would be a plus
- Experience with JD Edward EnterpriseOne would be a plus
- Experience with K2 Blackpearl would be a plus